OIL SPILL RESPONSE PRODUCTS OVERVIEW
La Fornitrice Srl are official dealers of the following OSR equipment producers:
Vikoma is the world leader in the design and manufacture of oil spill response equipment which has been helping to protect our environment for over 40 years. They design and manufacture some of the best known and best performing oil containment booms, skimmers, tanks, powerpacks and vessels for oil pollution control in marine, inland and industrial situations.
| OIL CONTAINMENT BOOMS
| OIL RECOVERY SKIMMERS
| STORAGE TANKS
| INDUSTRIAL SKIMMERS
| DISPERSANT SPRAY SYSTEMS
Foilex Engineering AB is a Swedish marine engineering company. The product range consists of Skimmer and Pump equipment using the Twin Disc Screw (TDS) pump technology. All Foilex products are designed and developed for simple, flexible and reliable operation in a wide range of application and conditions.
Twin Disc Screw Skimmer and Pump Systems
Foilex TDS Skimmers are high performance weir skimmers for harbour, coastal and offshore oil spills. The skimmers handle light diesel fuel to heavy crude oil mixed with debris.
Type of skimmers:
TDS 150 Coast Skimmer System (35 m3/h) ,
TDS 200 Sea Skimmer System(70 m3/h) and
TDS 250 Ocean Skimmer System (140 m3/h).
TDS Off-Loading Pump
All Foilex TDS skimmers can be converted for heavy duty Off-loading operations by removing the TDS Pump from its 3-pontoon floatation frame.
Micro and Mini Skimmers
Mini and Micro skimmers are portable suction weir skimmers without an onboard pump. They are suitable for low to medium viscosity oil spills.
AQUA-GUARD SPILL RESPONSE INC., based in Vancouver, Canada provides a range of state-of-art oil spill response skimmers build around the RBS TRITONTM technology.
RBS TRITONTM skimmers
Aqua-Guard RBS TRITONTM skimmers rely on adhesion of oil to the surface of a rotating insert (brush, drum or disc). As the insert rotates through oil/water surface, the oil adheres to the surface and is removed by a scraper. The product is collected in a common sump and pumped away. Brush can be interchanged with either drums or discs for various oil types.
- High oil recovery rates with up to 98% efficiency
- Easily assembled, operated and maintained
- All marine grade aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Removal front trough (designed for use in excess waves / windy conditions)
- Versatile; Brushes can be interchanged with either drums or disc for various oil types
- Ideal for industrial applications as oil / water separators, sumps, chronic and oil spill control
RBS TRITON 35
Capacity 38 m3/h
RBS TRITON 60
Capacity 63 m3/h
RBS TRITON 150
Capacity 150 m3/h
RBS TRITON 300
Capacity 200 and 300 m3/h
URO offshore oil skimming systems utilize a single oil skimmer head to recover high volumes of virtually any oil viscosity.
- Complete self-contained, turn-key offshore oil recovery system stored on a 20’ ISO system base
- Only one skimmer head is required to recover virtually any viscosity of oil
- Patented technology (RBS TRITONTM U.S.7,303,688).
- Witnessed oil recovery rates and efficiencies tested by DNV and ABS to ASTM standards
- Up to 98% oil to water recovery efficiency reducing storage volume requirements
- Skimmer head deployed / recovered via floating hose and integrated crane, eliminating the requirement for an external workboat and deck crane
- Safe to operate in rough, open water environments as only a single operator is required
- Minimal setup required, drastically reducing response time
URO 300 Capacity 300 m3/h
URO 600 Capacity 600m3/h
The Hydraulic Control Panel is powered by ship supplied hydraulic pressure and flow. The panels can be manufactured according to customer’s requirements.
OIL SPILL RESPONSE TRAINING
La Fornitrice srl can provide training courses with the standards of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) according to the OPRC (Oil pollution, Preparedness, Response and Co-operation Convention) Level 1 – First Responder and Level 2 – Supervisor/On Scene Commander